LOOKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Notice of Internal Job Posting
Temporary/full time 4/1/20-12/6/20. 13 jobs w/New Castle Lawn & Landscape, Inc., Birdsboro, PA & job sites in Berks cnty. Use hand/power tools/equipmt. Lay sod, mow, trim, plant, water, fertilize, dig, mulch, rake. No exp reqd/will train/entry lvl/reqs supervsn. Lift/carry 50 lbs when nec. Drug test reqd prior to starting work & at random, upon suspicion, & post-accident. Background check reqd. 40 hr/wk 7AM-3:30PM M-F. Sat/Sun work reqd when nec. Wage is no less than $14.00/hr (OT varies @ $21.00/hr). Raise/bonus at emplr discretion. Transport (incl. meals & as nec lodging) to place of employ provided/pd to wkrs residing outside normal commute distance by completion of 50% of job period. Return transport provided/pd to same wkrs if wkr completes job period or dismissed early. Wkrs guaranteed offer of 3/4 of work hrs each 12-wk period. Tools, supplies, equip, & uniform provided at no cost. Potential deduct for advances, vol. dental insurance, vol. vision insurance, vol. life insurance, vol. disability insurance, vol. health ins. and/or vol. retirement plan may apply. Emplr provides incidental transport btw job sites. Interview reqd. Fax resume to (484) 335-4462 or apply at: PA CareerLink – Berks County, 1920 Kutztown Rd., Ste. F, Reading, PA 19604, (610) 988-1354. JO#13500536.
Interested applicants may also use the Employment Application form below to apply.
COME WORK WITH A LEADING
- New Castle Lawn & Landscape is a great place to work! Your safety and training are top priorities for ensuring our employees are prepared and successful!
- You can be a part of our team! We are a well established, family-centered company with steady work for dependable, drug-free professionals.
- We are a growing, exciting company with career opportunities in our Construction, Enhancements, Tree, Turf/Plant Care, Maintenance and Awning divisions.
- New Castle presents its team members with a full range of training opportunities to help you develop your green industry skills, along with a competitive compensation package and signing bonus. All of us at New Castle are delighted you are considering a career with us.
- Take advantage of this opportunity by filling out our online application below. Feel free to contact Cheliese at 610-796-7818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to speak with a hiring manager.