JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADING COMPANY AND HELP US
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
IN THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE !
COME WORK WITH A LEADING
- New Castle Lawn & Landscape is a great place to work! Your safety and training are top priorities for ensuring our employees are prepared and successful!
- The New Castle Employee Progression Program is a 6 point evaluation process designed and tailored to employee development and PROMOTION FROM WITHIN!
- You can be a part of our team! We are a well established, family-centered company with steady work for dependable, drug-free professionals.
- We are a growing, exciting company with career opportunities in our Construction & Hardscaping, Enhancements, Tree, Turf/Plant Care, and Maintenance Divisions.
- New Castle presents its team members with a full range of training opportunities to help you develop your green industry skills, along with a competitive compensation package and signing bonus. All of us at New Castle are delighted you are considering a career with us.
- Take advantage of this opportunity by filling out our online application below. Feel free to contact Cheliese at 610-796-7818 or email [email protected] for more information or to speak with a hiring manager.
Landscape Laborer – Temporary/full time 4/1/2021-12/6/2021
- 8 jobs w/ New Castle Lawn & Landscape, Inc., Birdsboro, PA & job sites in Berks cnty.
- Use hand/power tools/equipmt. Lay sod, mow, trim, plant, water, fertilize, dig, mulch, rake.
- No exp reqd/will train. Lift/carry 50 lbs when nec. Sat/Sun work reqd when nec.
- Drug test reqd prior to starting work & at random, upon suspicion, & post-accident.
- Background check reqd.40 hr/wk 7:00 AM-3:30 PM M-F.
- Wage is no less than $14.31/hr (OT varies @ $21.47/hr).
- Raise/bonus at emplr discretion.
- Transport (incl. meals & as nec lodging) to place of employ provided/pd to wkrs residing outside normal commute distance by completion of 50% of job period.
- Return transport provided/pd to same wkrs if wkr completes job period or dismissed early.
- Wkrs guaranteed offer of 3/4 of work hrs each 12-wk period.
- Tools, supplies, equip, & uniform provided at no cost. Potential deduct for dental, vision, short term disability, life, vol. health ins. and/or vol. retirement plan may apply.
- Emplr assists to secure optional wkr-pd lodging at reasonable cost if nec.
- Emplr provides incidental transport btw job sites.
- Interview reqd.
- Fax resume to (484) 335-4462 or apply at: PA CareerLink – Berks County, 1920 Kutztown Rd., Ste. F, Reading, PA 19604, (610) 988-1395. JO#. 14533646